Valentine’s Day is one of the most romantic days of the year, and for couples getting married, it can be an incredibly special day. On this special day, it’s important to express your love for each other with beautiful words, and what better way to do that than with some of the best love quotes for couples getting married this Valentine’s Day. Whether you’re just beginning your journey as a married couple or have been married for years, these quotes will ensure you express your love in a meaningful way.
1. “Love is the foundation of marriage. If you have love, everything else will fall into place.” – Unknown
2. “Marriage is a promise of togetherness, two hearts joining as one.” – Unknown
3. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin
4. “Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.” – Ann Landers
5. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
6. “Love is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
7. “The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue. It’s a choice you make – not just on your wedding day, but over and over again – and that choice is reflected in the way you treat your husband or wife.” – Barbara De Angelis
8. “Love is not about how much you say ‘I love you’, but how much you can prove that it’s true.” – Unknown
9. “A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short.” – Andre Maurois
10. “Love is not just a feeling. It is a choice. A decision to love, accept, forgive, and trust each other.” – Unknown
We love these quotes and they perfectly express that a wedding is a promise of togetherness. They also highlight the fact that it is a choice to love each other and that a happy marriage is not just about saying “I love you”, but rather about actively showing that love in all aspects of the relationship. We hope that these quotes help you express your love for each other on this Valentine’s Day and leading up to the big day! They might even inspire you to incorporate one or two into your wedding day!
There's still time to give the BEST Valentine's gift ever! Send your love an I Do Box to celebrate your upcoming wedding! Use code VALENTINE for $10 off your first box!