A spring wedding signifies renewal, rebirth, and a chance to start anew. It’s no wonder why so many couples love to plan their weddings for this season! Spring weddings allow couples to take advantage of the beautiful weather and stunning scenery that the season brings. But in order to pull off a successful spring wedding, there are certain trends that you should know about. To help you out, we’ve put together a list of the top 10 spring wedding trends that you should incorporate into your wedding plans.
1. Colourful Florals: One of the biggest trends for spring weddings is the use of vibrant and colourful florals. Whether you’re looking for classic or modern-looking flower arrangements, you’ll be sure to find something that will fit in perfectly with your overall wedding theme. Of course, the possibilities are endless. From bold tulips and peonies to delicate daisies and orchids, you’ll be able to find a variety of flowers to choose from.
2. Greenery: In addition to colorful florals, another popular trend for spring weddings is the use of greenery. Greenery is a great way to add a natural and organic touch to your wedding decorations. From eucalyptus and ferns to Monstera leaves and palm fronds, you’ll have plenty of options to choose from when it comes to incorporating greenery into your wedding decor.
3. Pantone Color of the Year: Every year, the Pantone Color Institute selects a Color of the Year to represent the top trend in colours. This year’s Color of the Year is Viva Magenta.
4. Vintage Decor: Another trend for spring weddings is the use of vintage decor. Incorporating vintage furniture, decorations, and even attire can create a unique atmosphere for your wedding. Whether you’re looking for something mid-century modern, antique, or Art Deco, vintage decor is sure to be a hit.
5. Outdoor Ceremonies: Outdoors ceremonies are always a favorite for spring weddings. Whether you’re getting married in a park, garden, or beach, an outdoor ceremony is sure to make your wedding day even more special.
6. Garden Receptions: Since outdoor ceremonies are so popular, garden receptions are becoming increasingly popular as well. Hosting your wedding reception in a garden setting is a great way to create an atmosphere that is both romantic and sophisticated.
7. Natural Lighting: Taking advantage of natural lighting is a great way to capture stunning photos of your special day. Whether your wedding is outdoors or indoors, natural lighting is a must-have.
8. Statement Tables: Statement tables are becoming increasingly popular for spring weddings. Whether you’re going for a modern or elegant look, statement tables bring a unique flair to the overall atmosphere. From a vintage dresser to a luxe velvet couch, there are tons of options to choose from.
9. Edible Florals: Edible florals are another popular trend for spring weddings. Whether you’re using flowers to decorate your cake or as a garnish for your signature cocktails, edible florals are sure to leave a lasting impression.
10. Eco-Friendly Weddings: One of the biggest trends for spring weddings is eco-friendly weddings. From donating wedding decor to encouraging guests to carpool, there are plenty of ways to make your special day both eco-friendly and stylish.
We hope this list of top 10 spring wedding trends will help you create the perfect spring wedding. Whether you’re looking for colourful florals, vintage decor, or statement tables, you’re sure to find something that fits in perfectly with your overall wedding theme.
Are we friends? Follow us on Instagram for more inspiration!